Members of the San Jose Fisherfolk Association in Gonzaga, Cagayan fill-out data sheet and assessment form during the Marine Protected Area-Management Effectiveness Tracking Tool orientation-workshop conducted by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) Region 2 on June 21, 2012 at the Narek Hall, DENR Regional Office, Tuguegarao City. Issues and concerns on conservation projects were discussed after the workshop. Other people’s organizations in Claveria and Sta. Praxedes, Cagayan also participated in the activity.
Reg’l policy to improve survey plan issuance
To improve the processing and issuance of survey plans, Regional Director Benjamin T. Tumaliuan issued on Feb. 13, 2015 guidelines in the processing and issuance of survey plan.
Regional Memorandum Circular No. 2015-01 mandates that approval of survey authorities requires a clearance from the Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Officer (PENRO).
The regional policy had also established the new procedure in the processing and issuance of survey plan.
Before the issuance of the PENR Office clearance, the Records Officer of the CENR Office shall conduct preliminary assessment to verify the status of the lot applied for. The assessment shall be submitted to the PENR Office.
The PENR Officer shall refer the application for survey authority to the Inspection Team which shall be composed of one (1) Ecosystem Management Specialist, one (1) Forester and one (1) Geodetic Engineer.
After the conduct of the inspection, the Team shall submit report to the PENR Office within 48 hours. The Inspection Report shall include geo-tagged pictures of the corners of the subject lot to determine if it is within Alienable & Disposable (A&D) land, tenured/untenured agricultural area and foreshore area.
Based on the Inspection Report, the PENR Officer shall issue clearance to the CENR Officer for the approval of survey authority and execution of survey.
After the survey, the Geodetic Engineer (government or private) shall forward the survey return to the PENR Officer who will transmit the same to the Office of the Regional Director thru the Records Unit. No survey return shall be directly submitted to the Surveys and Mapping Division (SMD).
The Records Unit shall forward the Survey Return to the SMD for evaluation. If survey return is found in order, the SMD shall forward it to the Office of the Assistant Regional Director (ARD) for Technical Services for approval. In case of correction and/or deficiency, the SMD shall inform in writing the Geodetic Engineer through the Records Unit. The SMD shall not be allowed to hand-in the survey return directly to the Geodetic Engineer for correction.
The Office of the ARD for Technical Services shall forward the approved survey plan to the Records Unit for release.
The Circular directs the Records Unit of the Regional Office to post all survey plans (approved or for correction) for purposes of transparency. #
- New Year Welcome Message of Sec. Paje.
- State of the art forest nursery to boost NGP
- RGAD-FPS spearheads Women’s Month
- REC transfers anew to DOT
- Sec Mamba graces Rubber Tree forum
- ERDS orients CSU studs on CPT
- ERDS clonal nursery, seedling facility undergo expansion for PQPM
- Ducks dominate waterbirds in Region 2
- Composite team cracks down on Isabela illegal logging
- Rizal, Lasam to validate political boundary
- RED Tumaliuan bats for more intensive NGP, FP
- LMS to venture on NGP
- CVARRD to conduct investment forum on rubber
- Sec Paje orders field officials to tap LGUs in NGP
- 2014 NGP target up by 5,000 hectares
- LMD Chief Mabasa passes MATB
- Preaching, doing for greening
- Volunteers commemorate ICCU Day
- Clonal nursery yields over 30 thousand seedlings
- LCEs Adopt Political Boundary Survey
- CSU, DENR ink NGP partnership
- Tree planting to highlight CS anniversary
- Cadastral project rolls in Isabela towns
- Sec Paje exhorts local support to Earth Day
- ADR solves land dispute in Pamplona
- CBFM-CARP project improves people's lives
- Reinforcing’ law enforcers for forest protection
- Going green, growing hope
- DENR to surpass 2013 NGP targets – USEC Ignacio
- CSU, DENR partner for ETS