The Community Environment and Natural Resources Office at Cansan, Cabagan, Isabela was created by virtue of Ministry Administrative Order No. 52 Series of 1982. Since it operationalization in 1982 there was no permanent building. Until recently, in 2010 a very kind and generous individual in the municipality donated to the government particularly the DENR-CENRO an area of 1,020 square meter to construct this office building. Immediately after the donation papers were perfected, the amount of Five Million pesos (5 million) was downloaded for the construction of the building. In Cy 2011, the CENR Office transferred and occupied a 3-storey building along the National Hi-way, Cansan, Cabagan, Isabela.
April 7, 2014
RGAD-FPS spearheads Women’s Month
The Regional Gender and Development - Focal Point System (RGAD-FPS) spearheaded this year’s observance of Women’s Month with the theme “Juana, ang Tatag Mo ay Tatag Natin sa Pagbangon at Pagsulong!”
The celebration kicked off with a short program which coincided with the flag raising ceremony held on March 3 where a short oratorical piece on women empowerment was delivered and the System’s contribution to the seedling production initiative of the Office was launched.
A clean-up drive was conducted on March 7 to maintain cleanliness of the Office and its surroundings.
Around 3,500 seedlings of fruit-bearing trees were produced by the employees from the different Sectors on March 3. This was aimed at augmenting the seedling production for the National Greening Program (NGP).
A free Pap smear and prostate examination for early detection of Cancer symptoms was conducted at the Cagayan Valley Medical Center, Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City.
The Philippines’ Women’s Month celebration is pursuant to Proclamation No. 224 s. 1998 “Declaring the First Week of March Each Year as Women’s Week and March 8 as Women’s Rights and International Peace Day”, Proclamation No. 227 s. 1998 “Providing for the Observance of the Month of March as Women’s Role in History Month”, and Republic Act No. 6949 “Declaring March 8 of Every Year as National Women’s Day.” #JPC
- REC transfers anew to DOT
- Sec Mamba graces Rubber Tree forum
- ERDS orients CSU studs on CPT
- ERDS clonal nursery, seedling facility undergo expansion for PQPM
- Ducks dominate waterbirds in Region 2
- Composite team cracks down on Isabela illegal logging
- Rizal, Lasam to validate political boundary
- RED Tumaliuan bats for more intensive NGP, FP
- LMS to venture on NGP
- CVARRD to conduct investment forum on rubber
- Sec Paje orders field officials to tap LGUs in NGP
- 2014 NGP target up by 5,000 hectares
- LMD Chief Mabasa passes MATB
- Preaching, doing for greening
- Volunteers commemorate ICCU Day
- Clonal nursery yields over 30 thousand seedlings
- LCEs Adopt Political Boundary Survey
- CSU, DENR ink NGP partnership
- Tree planting to highlight CS anniversary
- Cadastral project rolls in Isabela towns
- Sec Paje exhorts local support to Earth Day
- ADR solves land dispute in Pamplona
- CBFM-CARP project improves people's lives
- Reinforcing’ law enforcers for forest protection
- Going green, growing hope
- DENR to surpass 2013 NGP targets – USEC Ignacio
- CSU, DENR partner for ETS